Mobile App Sponsor
Stay connected with the Wisconsin Safety Council Conference App. Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry, this app will your onsite sidekick. Not only will you get the latest program updates and information, but you can search the conference program, network with other attendees, and use the interactive floor plan to navigate the exhibit hall.
Please note that you do NOT need WiFi to access agenda items within the app once it has been downloaded to your device. See the Conference App Instructions for an overview on the app’s navigation features.
This mobile app will allow you to:
- View schedules and explore presentations.
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
- Access interactive maps and find local places.
- Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
- Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
- Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you are attending
- Activity – keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
- Agenda – view the full agenda and related information
- Session time, location, speaker info, etc.
- Attendees – see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Exhibitors – find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
- Profile – your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
- Share your feedback of each presentation by taking the Speaker Rating Survey!
- The Survey is listed with the agenda information for each presentation.
- Presentation feedback will be collected and shared with Speakers.
- If handouts are available for a presentation, they will appear in the presentation details for each presentation. Handouts can also be accessed on the conference attendee website.
- Not all speakers will provide handouts for their presentations. All handouts will be available for download up to one month after the conference.
Note: WSC does not monitor or review presentation materials uploaded into the Conference Online Planner and Conference App.