Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s web site are provided “as is”. Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s Internet site, even if Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce or a Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WMC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. WMC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THIS INFORMATION.
YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION. WMC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED UPON A STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION.
CERTAIN LINKS ON THIS SITE LEAD TO INFORMATION OR RESOURCES MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM WMC HAS NO CONTROL. CONSEQUENTLY, WMC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF SUCH INFORMATION OR RESOURCES.
The use of this information is for non-commercial, informational purposes only, and any copy of such must contain this entire copyright notice.
Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its online customers. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our offerings. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
WMC is a member-oriented organization and our website is intended to expedite communication with our members. However, we welcome all Internet users to navigate through this website for information-gathering purposes.
There is no registration necessary upon entering our site, and we encourage all users to take full advantage of the information we have provided to you.
WMC maintains several listserves for the exchange of information by participants. WMC has no responsibility for or control over the content of these listserves, and participants should be aware of the fact that any discussions over these listserves may become public.
For our members’ convenience, WMC also allows members to register for various meetings and forums on-line. Our site’s registration form requires members to provide contact information (name, address, email address) to be used strictly for contacting registrants when necessary. WMC does not share this information with any third party.
To better serve our members and diagnose problems with our server, WMC tracks user traffic patterns throughout this site, and may, at times, track search terms that users have entered into our search facility. However, we do not correlate this information with data regarding individual users.
WMC’s site contains links to other sites. WMC does not control the information collection and distribution policies of Internet domains other than those of WMC and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact:
Vice President of Communications & Marketing
Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
501 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
VIEW WMC’s EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES HERE
©Copyright 2016 Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, recorded, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the written consent of WMC.