The Flowers Family Foundation is pleased to announce the first annual Wisconsin Business Achievement Award. This award was created to recognize the winner for its role in supporting and creating a positive impact on the Wisconsin economy in the expectation the publicity the award brings will encourage others.
The 2014 award will include a $50,000 donation to a Wisconsin-based 501(c)3 organization of the winner’s choosing.
The award may be granted to an:
- or educational institution which is benefiting the Wisconsin economy.
Potential activity could include:
- developing technology and/or products and services,
- excellence in organization,
- or creating or improving a product, industry or profession.
The winner will be chosen by a selection panel including:
- WMC President/CEO (Kurt R. Bauer)
- UW System President or designee (Mike Falbo)
- Media Representative from The Wall Street Journal (Collin Levy)
2014 Award Timeline:
- Nominations accepted through August 1, 2014
- Finalists selected in August and September
- Winner announced October 15, 2014 at WMC’s State of Wisconsin Business Luncheon in Madison.
Click here to download the application.
Mail completed nomination to:
Flowers Family Foundation, Inc.
2364 Jackson Street, #308
Stoughton, WI 53589
Contact June Bunting, Flowers Family Foundation President, 608.692.7045