Hartland, WI – The Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (formerly the Wisconsin Machine Tool Show) will be held October 4 through 6, 2011 at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, Wisconsin. Held biennially since 1989, this is the only manufacturing event in Wisconsin and features over 100,000 square feet of the latest machine tools and related technologies on the market.
The Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS) will feature new methods in manufacturing services. See the latest technologies and machinery in operation on the show floor.
Knowledgeable distributors and innovative builders of manufacturing equipment will be on hand to answer questions and provide the information needed to increase productivity and profitability.
New attractions and special interest areas will highlight the 2011 show. They include:
Main Stage. Presented by Wisconsin Manufacturing & Commerce with assistance from Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
– High profile keynote speakers and industry leaders will share insightful economic and business solutions, run panel discussions and offer their knowledge on the latest trends and strategies.
Energy Efficiency in Manufacturing. Sponsored by Focus on Energy
– Features special displays and informative presentations on sustainable facilities operations and green manufacturing techniques.
Metal Stamping Pavillion. Sponsored by Wisconsin District of Precision Metalforming Association
– Displays and demonstrations including stamping presses of every size and application, tool & die, punch press and material handling equipment.
WisconsinManufacturers of the Year. Presented by Wisconsin Manufacturing & Commerce
– See displays from past winners of this award
Student Day. Presented by Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership.
– Local college and university students in attendance learning about manufacturing career opportunities.
For more information, contact Expo Productions toll free at 800-367-5520, or visit www.WIMTS.com
For More information contact:
Cheryl Luck, Expo Productions (800) 367-5520