Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
501 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
Individuals are encouraged to participate via teleconference for all or part of the meeting. Please email Karen Mahlkuch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to participate and need the dial-in information.
9 a.m. Call to Order
Introductions – Jason Culotta
9:05 Discussion Focus: Revenues to meet Wisconsin’s Transportation Needs?
Featuring Special Guest: Senator Jerry Petrowski, Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee
- Review of the Governor’s 2013-15 Budget
- Reliance on Bonding, Existing Highway Projects Remain On-Time, Reedsburg Rail Line Acquisition, etc.
- Potential Spinoff of CN Northwoods Lines
- CN Advisory Board & Wisconsin Central Group Projects
- Wood Pellet Export Roundtable, Great Lakes Forestry Conference, etc.
- Counsel’s Report
- WMC Staff Report