Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
501 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
Individuals are encouraged to participate via teleconference for all or part of the meeting. Please email Jason Culotta at email@example.com if you are able to participate.
inland ports / dry ports
9 a.m. Call to Order
Introductions – Jason Culotta, Director of Tax & Transportation Policy
- Movement on Hwy 41 Overweight Exemption (H.R. 2353/S. 1299)
- Congressman Ribble’s Transportation Policy Conference
- August 9th in Green Bay
- Discuss agenda, TransCom objectives
- Wisconsin Central Group Update
- Log & Intermodal working groups with CN
- Other outreach activity through January 2014
- “Inland Port” concept: Can it work in Wisconsin?
- Identification and preservation of dormant rail-served facilities?
- Click here (link to article about new Georgia intermodal facility
- Counsel’s Report – John Duncan Varda, DeWitt Ross & Stevens
- Review of state DOT’s Intrastate HOS rules
- WMC Staff Report
- Review of FRPP grants/Reedsburg Sub acquisition
- Review of transportation provisions signed into law in the 2013-15 state budget