Seeking Nominations – Wisconsin Business Achievement Award
The Flowers Family Foundation is reminding state business leaders that the deadline is approaching to apply for the Wisconsin Business Achievement Award. The deadline is August 1.
This award was created by the Flowers Family Foundation to recognize the winner for its role in supporting and creating a positive impact on the Wisconsin economy in the expectation the publicity the award brings will encourage others.
The 2014 award will include a $50,000 donation to a Wisconsin-based 501(c)3 organization of the winner’s choosing.
The award may be granted to an:
- or educational institution which is benefiting the Wisconsin economy.
Potential activity could include:
- developing technology and/or products and services,
- excellence in organization,
- or creating or improving a product, industry or profession.
The winner will be chosen by a selection panel including:
- WMC President/CEO (Kurt R. Bauer)
- UW System President or designee (Mike Falbo)
- Media Representative from The Wall Street Journal (Collin Levy)
2014 Award Timeline:
- Nominations accepted through August 1, 2014
- Finalists selected in August and September
- Winner announced October 15, 2014 at WMC’s State of Wisconsin Business Luncheon in Madison.
Click here to download the application.
Mail completed nomination to:
Flowers Family Foundation, Inc.
2364 Jackson Street, #308
Stoughton, WI 53589
Contact June Bunting, Flowers Family Foundation President, (608) 692.7045
Nominations must be received by Friday, August 1, 2014.