Three ways to Join WSC:
- Online Membership Application (At NSC website)
- Downloadable Membership Application Form
- Contact WSC at 800.236.3400
- Join as a student
Make Safety a Priority – Join the Wisconsin Safety Council Today
The Wisconsin Safety Council has what you need to know about safety issues that affect your industry and your organization. And we’ll show you how to make that information work for you.
Membership offers practical solutions to the safety challenges you face everyday. Valuable information, resources and programs can help you and your employees build and support effective safety initiatives on the job, on the road and in your homes and communities.
When you join, everyone at your company can take advantage of these core membership benefits and privileges:
- Free use of NSC Library Services (Non-members pay $125-$250/hour of service)
- Access to WSC Membership Committees and NSC’s Division volunteer activity and networking groups
- Significant discounts on products and training
- Registration discounts at our many Annual Conferences
Your primary contact also receives additional benefits based on the number of employees covered under your membership.
Become a safety and health leader and join the Wisconsin Safety Council.
- Safety Zone E-Newsletters
- How to Sell Membership to your Boss
- Member Benefits Guide
- Benefits of Membership
- Members Get More