- DG-15-19 (NR 140 – Groundwater Criteria for PFOA/PFOS, TCE, other substances)
- The Board declined to take any action following a tie 3-3 vote (with one abstention).
- DG-24-19 (NR 809 – Drinking Water Criteria for PFOA/PFOS)
- The Board voted to amend the proposed standard of 20 ppt for PFOA/PFOS to 70 ppt. This standard adopted mirrors the current Health Advisory Level issued by the U.S. EPA.
- WY-23-19 (NR 105 – Surface Water Criteria for PFOA/PFOS)
- The Board voted to approve the rule without modification.
WMC Testifies at Natural Resources Board Meeting on PFAS rules for Drinking Water, Groundwater and Surface Water
LOOKING FOR MORE NEWS?
MADISON – Applications are now being accepted for the 35th annual Manufacturer of the Year (MOTY) Awards program, sponsored by Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, Michael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CytuOEQjw3sWMC’s Executive Vice President of Government Relations joins Vicki McKenna to discuss the findings of a new poll on education policy. Notably, the poll found
New Poll of Likely Voters Shows Strong, Bipartisan Support for Education Choice MADISON – A new poll of likely Wisconsin voters shows that school choice