- DG-15-19 (NR 140 – Groundwater Criteria for PFOA/PFOS, TCE, other substances)
- The Board declined to take any action following a tie 3-3 vote (with one abstention).
- DG-24-19 (NR 809 – Drinking Water Criteria for PFOA/PFOS)
- The Board voted to amend the proposed standard of 20 ppt for PFOA/PFOS to 70 ppt. This standard adopted mirrors the current Health Advisory Level issued by the U.S. EPA.
- WY-23-19 (NR 105 – Surface Water Criteria for PFOA/PFOS)
- The Board voted to approve the rule without modification.
WMC Testifies at Natural Resources Board Meeting on PFAS rules for Drinking Water, Groundwater and Surface Water
LOOKING FOR MORE NEWS?
The National Impact of Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqxj65d-tQ4 With just over a week until Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election, WMC’s Executive Vice President of Government Relations Scott Manley joins Guy Benson on FOX
Gov. Tommy Thompson backs Workforce Referedum in WMC Webinar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdGCHASQzc Less than two weeks away from the April 4 election, WMC hosted a webinar with former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson to discuss the workforce
Governor Tommy Thompson Backs Workforce Referendum in WMC Webinar
MADISON – Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) – the combined state chamber and manufacturers’ association – hosted a webinar on Wednesday to talk about the
WMC Statement on EPA-Proposed Guidelines for PFAS
MADISON – Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce Director of Environmental & Energy Policy Craig Summerfield released the below statement following the introduction of the EPA’s proposed