Forest County Chamber of Commerce
The Forest County Chamber of Commerce and the Forest County Economic Development Partnership are seeking an Executive Director with a love for Forest County and strong organizational and leadership skills, with an ability to motivate others to be champions of the Chamber and FCEDP initiatives.
Email letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce is seeking a highly energetic, motivated, and results-driven individual to fill the position of Executive Director. The City of Jefferson is a dynamic community where tranquil country living meets a culture of professional innovation and growth.
- The Executive Director will oversee and provide direction for the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce in the following areas:
- Implement and execute short- and long-range plans and programs initiated by Jefferson Chamber of Commerce.
- Meet and recruit new businesses.
- Maintain daily and monthly financials in QuickBooks. Manage payroll and reporting.
- Prepare monthly agenda, financial reports, organize and facilitate board meetings.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget. Manage monthly payables and receivables.
- Maintain and/or accuracy of membership data & information in the office.
- Respond to member requests for information and support.
- Schedule new member photo and welcome new businesses.
- Oversee duties and responsibilities of Administrative Assistant.
- Engage with members to continually support their business challenges.
- Attend/ Coordinate all special events and meetings. Some early mornings, nights and weekends are required.
- Strong organizational abilities including strategic planning, event planning and program development.
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting including preparation, analysis, decision- making and reporting.
- Marketing, public relations and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills in collaboration and motivation of board members, volunteers, and donor groups.
- Demonstrated commitment to high ethical standards, personal performance, and accountability.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the organization and travel to various locations throughout Jefferson County.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher), WordPress, Constant Contact, Chamber Master and QuickBooks is preferred.
- Experience with filing monthly 941 and quarterly tax reports for Federal and State is preferred.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, public relations, sales, or marketing is preferred or equivalent experience
- Compensatory Time
- Six Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement (Outside of City Limits)
- Vacation Time (After 90 days)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000-37,000 per year
Please send cover letter, resume and references to Tina Szada at email@example.com
Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is seeking a passionate and self-motivated, local community member to fill the position of Executive Director.
Position is approximately 20 hours per week – that’s 20 hours to get paid to connect with people, introduce new businesses, be impactful, and have fun!
Go to our website for more information on how to apply: Employment Opportunities – Pulaski Area Chamber (pulaskichamber.org).