Member Only Update Conference Call
Tuesday, June 11 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
You are encouraged to join WMC’s government relations team Tuesday, June 11 for a member only update conference call:
- Scott Manley, Sr. Vice President of Government Relations
- Cory Fish, Director of Tax, Transportation and Legal Affairs
- Chris Reader, Director of Health & Human Resources Policy
- Brittany Rockwell, Director of Small Business Advocacy
- Lane Ruhland, Director of Environmental & Energy Policy
The call will update WMC members on Gov. Tony Evers’ proposed state budget, as well as changes the legislative Joint Committee on Finance (JFC) has made. Unfortunately for Wisconsin’s businesses, there are numerous policies included in Gov. Evers’ budget that would negatively impact the state’s business climate and economy.
As you may have heard, JFC members voted recently to remove several policy and tax items from the proposed budget, and the Committee will continue to make adjustments in the coming weeks on topics that include taxes, transportation, health care, education and environmental regulations, among others.
Click here to register.
This conference call is for WMC members only. Pre-registration is required.
Webinar access information will be sent to you via a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, or experience problems registering, please contact Mallory Wipperman at WMC, 608.258.3400.