Updated 2013 Wisconsin Manufacturers & Business Service Databases
A note regarding the annual update to the Wisconsin Manufacturers Directory: The "Updated" 2013 Wisconsin Manufacturers Directory is the newest edition, released in October 2013. It replaces the original 2013 Wisconsin Manufacturers Directory Edition issued in October 2012. The publisher is changing edition years to coincide with the year of release. The next edition to be released, the 2014 Wisconsin Manufacturers Directory, will be in October 2014.
- 2013 Wisconsin Manufacturers database with ~12,500 company profiles
- 2013 Wisconsin Business Service database with ~11,150 service company profiles, includes companies with 20 or more employees (20+)
- Access to thousands of Wisconsin businesses and millions of U.S., Canadian and International firms through custom reports
- Similar products and formats for all 50 states
- Special bundle pricing available on the printed directories
- D&B Company Reach with 2.2 million company records
Obtain this valuable data in the format that best suites your needs:
- Printed Directories
Search for contacts by city, SIC code, product type or alphabetically
- Custom reports focusing on the markets you need to target
- Pinpoint hard to find facts on thousands of Wisconsin and other states’ companies
- Analyze hot prospects and qualify your best leads
- Locate new customers in your target market
- Find multiple key decision makers with buying authority
- Design direct mailings that target key decision-makers
Customized Lists start at ~$150. Pricing is ala carte and based on the number of companies and information you need about each company.
Printed Directories start at $177 for the Wisconsin Manufacturers Directory. Bundle options are available if you purchase both the Manufacturers and Service Business Directories.
WMC members receive a 10% discount on all database products if you order through WMC. To place your order, or for a free, no-obligation custom list quote, contact Mike Shoys at 800.328.2567.
How to Purchase