- You folks at the WSC always take such good care of me!! I don’t know what I’d do without you!!!! Mike Byington, Corporate Safety Specialist, Kwik Trip, Inc.
Customized Training Services
- WSC is the Best! Candice Wimmer, Safety Coordinator, A-C Equipment Services
- Program was fantastic! Your instructor was absolutely what I was hoping for when I called you, and he delivered. The demonstrations were entertaining and educational. I would absolutely host you and your instructor again – soon! Amanda Bacher, Anguil Environmental Systems Inc.
- Our training day was a huge success. Marty did a fantastic job with the CPR training. I had several comments from the guys commenting on what great job she did and requesting that I have her back in the future. Michael Hackel, Project Manager, Homburg Contractors
Emergency Care Training (First Aid, CPR and AED)
- The best part of the class was the hands-on scenarios and interaction with other students. I feel more comfortable and less afraid to perform CPR on a friend or fellow worker now.
- I enjoyed hearing the real life stories from the instructor about administering CPR and First Aid, in an ambulance and on the job site.
Defensive Driving Courses
- Since taking your DDC Course, I have changed a couple things that I used to do while driving. I don’t often come away with personal behavior change from one-day training courses! A definite worthwhile class — thank you!
- Starting the afternoon of the defensive driving class, I started applying the concepts — 3-second rule, safety cushion, mirrors, detecting blind spots, etc. As much as I hate to admit it, it has made the 1.5 hour commute much more relaxed. I never realized the stress I was putting myself under with my aggressive driving. Excellent course.
- I have to say that I really enjoyed the Defensive Driving Class. The instructor was fun, knowledgeable, and professional and the material was very relevant. I thought I was already a safe and defensive driver — I learned a lot.
Open Enrollment Courses
- I was able to attend NFPA 70 Class in Appleton this past fall. After being in the field of maintenance and construction for 15 years I felt it was one of the most informative interesting well presented safety class ever attended. After the class we called to setup a class for our staff at Howard Suamico School District. Confidently, I can say our staff will not be disappointed. James DeBaker, Howard Suamico School District.
- Thanks for all the wonderful programs that you have provided this year. Each program has left me not only more informed, but with the resources to begin implementing a company wide safety culture. Thomas Wielgus, Compliance Director, HG Meigs LLC
Advanced Safety Certificate Series
- SMT – This course was such a great learning tool. Doug Maska – Western Wisconsin Energy
- SMT – It is imperative for safety professionals to complete this course. Jason Manning – Qxbo International
- The WSC Annual Safety Conference has been a great resource for our organization. Associates from our facilities participate in various sessions and PDCs annually and then share the information with all safety teams. I look at participation as a value, not a cost. The combination of occupational safety professionals, workers compensation professionals, industrial hygienists and OSHA representatives as speakers provides expertise on current safety issues and the networking opportunity is priceless. It’s great to have a safety conference of this caliber in Wisconsin. Eileen A Blanckaert, 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, SPHR, Corporate Safety Manager, Grande Cheese Company, Brownsville
- “The Wisconsin Safety Council’s Annual Conference has helped our company cut costs while preventing injuries on the shop floor. We were recognized last year for our commitment to safety, and we owe that to the importance we place on training. Our people have attended the Conference year after year, and they always bring back new innovations and more economical ways to keep our family of employees safe.” – Mark Glendenning, 2008 Safety Hall of Fame Inductee, President & CEO, Inland Label Marketing Services, La Crosse.
- “Our employees have attended the Wisconsin Safety Council’s Annual Conference for many years. Between the seminars, the workshops, and visiting the vendors on the show floor, they always bring back some new knowledge to help our company stay in the forefront of safety initiatives. The Annual Conference offers safety and health professionals from leading Wisconsin companies a unique experience. I know that we can attribute our stellar safety record in part to the training received through the Safety Council.” – Jerry Ryder, 2009 Safety Hall of Fame Inductee, President, InSinkErator, Racine
- The networking opportunities are endless. Randy Quade, Alsum Produce
- The premier safety show in the Midwest. A must for safety professional in Wisconsin. Norm Arendt, Short-Elliott-Hendrickson, Inc.
- With the many seminars offered in a 2-day timeframe, you can learn more and quicker at this convention. Renee Hoffman, Banner Packaging, Inc.
- WSC training and conferences provides us with high value training resources we need to continually improve our ability to protect our employees from injury, reduce our impact on the environment and help us meet and exceed our customers expectations. Kevin A. Lehner, EMS-LA, President, Environmental Compliance Systems, Inc
- More school districts should be represented at WSSCA’s state conference. I picked up more information that can be transferred to my job, than I ever imagined. The value was endless; contacts, information sharing, best practices and the exhibitors. This conference is a must attend for all schools! Cindy Van Pelt, Loss Control Coordinator, Racine Unified School District
- The opportunity to network with other safety professionals, attend safety related informational sessions and the opportunity to see, touch and feel new items relating to safety, all in one place is the most effective use of my time. Terry Farr, Federal Mogul-Powertrain Systems
- The Wisconsin Safety & Health Congress is a classy, professional and effective seminar. Niki Dunn, Cummins Filtration
- We may believe we are doing a great job at health & safety, but attending Congress shows us new ways to improve and become even better. Paul Rasmussen, Grede Foundries, Inc.
- This conference is a great way to learn from the “best of the best” in the industry. Sometimes just one little thing can totally change your safety programs at your own facility. Renee Hoffman, Milprint, Inc.
- I feel that WCS did a great job of organizing the safety conference. Gene Everson, Universal Die & Stamping
- Every company should send someone to the Congress. They will get something out of it. Dan Langkabel, Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.
- “Well organized and rapid-paced program with excellent speakers. The breakout sessions are of particular interest. Seeing other industries’ approach to compliance and safety issues, is a definite plus for our business.Keith Pierrand, Georgia Pacific
- This was my first Safety Council attendance, I was impressed with the content of the sessions and professionalism of the way it is run and the quality of speakers. Jeffrey Busch, Moore Wallace Response
- Great job on the 2007 Safety Congress. Scott Reineck, Bemis Company
- Congress is great if you’re new to safety or have worked in the health and safety industry for years. Kathy Foster, RE&D/Curwood
- This is my sixth Congress and there are others I must share the attendance rotation with. Having the OSHA Secretary was truly awesome.Patrick Rubel, Cardinal TG
- Another Great Congress/Expo put on by WSC. With an extensive list of top notch presenters with a wide variety of topics, there was something for everyone. The passion for safety was quite evident from speakers, to exhibitors and to attendees. Brian Lilyquist, Training Director, Lakeshore Technical College
- The Annual Congress & Exposition is a great way to promote safety products and services. Those attending are interested in finding solutions products and services for their safety needs. Our investment in this activity yields an excellent return on our investment (ROI). David Hermann, Safety Director, Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp.
- The show allowed us to see a number of our great customers. We also had the opportunity to see many folks that would have an interest in our products and services. Thank you for another great show! Randal C. Martin, Service Manger, Ahern Fire Protection, a Division of the J.F. Ahern Co.
- Great first show for Med Compass. We’ll be back next year for sure! Bob Miller, President, Med Compass (Mobile Health Services)
Thank you for your continued support!
To add your testimonial, please email the Wisconsin Safety Council, firstname.lastname@example.org