WSC Members Get More
Find out what over 5,000 member companies already know – Joint WSC and NSC Membership is a value
The National Safety Council knows the safety issues that affect your industry and can help you overcome them. Our valuable information, resources and programs can help you and your employees build support and begin safety initiatives on the job, on the road, and in their homes and communities.
And unlike other member organizations, everyone at your company can take advantage of important member benefits! Click here to find a full list of benefits extended to you and your employees.
- Join now online
- Download a print application
- Request more information
- How to Sell Membership to Your Boss
|Number of Employees||1 Year Membership||2 Year Membership||3 Year Membership|
|100+ Employees||$595 + $1 per
|$1070 + $2 per
|$1515 + $3 per
Successful companies know the value of safety.
As a Joint Wisconsin Safety Council and National Safety Council member, you’ll get access to our national Chapter network, the latest safety information, networking opportunities, and valuable resources that will help you and your employees stay safe on the job, on the road, and in your homes and communities. And unlike other member organizations, ALL of your employees can take advantage of these valuable member benefits: Join today.
- Safety+Health® magazine (monthly)—a $36.00 value (U.S. residents only)
- Weekly e-mail News Alert
- NSC® Knowledge Center and Library Services
- Participation in networking groups
- Safety and Health Code of Ethics and Companion Resource Guide
- NSC Website with member-exclusive content
- Local level support through the nationwide Chapter network
- Substantial product and training discounts off nonmember pricing
- Library Alerts—key additions to the online catalog
- Monthly informational Webinars
- Member pricing for NSC’s Annual Congress & Expo
- Safety Motivation & Recognition Awards Program (for organizations at the 11 or more employees dues levels)
- Listservs NEW
- Emergency Alert Network NEW
- Downloadable Injury Facts® presentations NEW
- Additional benefits to primary contact listed in the table below