WSC Young Professionals
Are You a Safety Professional Younger Than 45?
Want to Network with the Top Young Safety Professionals Worldwide?
Join the WSC Young Professionals today! Division member benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to the Young Professionals Division meetings
- Networking opportunities with safety professionals throughout the country
- Career mentoring and development opportunities
- Free safety trainings and courses through the National Safety Council at division events
- Potential leadership in other
- Help craft and guide future WSC policies and positions
For more information on joining, please contact Stephanie Blumer at 608.258.3400.
April 10 (Select Item: Monday Young Profs Track – Student or Monday Young Profs Track – Attendee)
Our vision is to establish a diverse group of young safety professionals to represent communities, businesses, governments, and learning institutions to reduce risks, engage employees, measure progress and continuously improve the safety profession through collaboration, innovation and a shared commitment to saving lives.
Our mission is to provide a platform to empower young safety professional and mobilize their talents and energy toward promoting safety in our communities and workplaces. The Young Professional Division will create opportunities in the areas of leadership, research, education, advocacy and sustainability of the safety profession. The mission will be accomplished through:
- Establishing programs to support the development of safety leaders for the future;
- Create opportunities for Young Professionals to participate in researching current and emerging safety issues;
- Education of young professionals and our communities on the role of safety in their lives, and organizations;
- Provide a structure and resources to utilize young professional in advocating for advancing safety in their respective organizations and communities;
- Develop skills and experience in networking, sharing of experience, work-life balance and special issues to ensure the future of the safety profession.