Member Job Openings
To Submit a Job Opening – See the bottom of this page
Posted: October 9, 2017
Plant Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
1 hour north of Chippewa Falls
Recruiter LS Doll & Associates
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will provide EHS leadership, guidance and technical support for a (100) employee, non-union plant, directly supervise a (2) person department (Safety Technician and Environmental Technician) and report into a Plant Manager.
- Technical skill set must include hands-on approach to EHS, training and employee development, auditing, environmental compliance (all media – air, water and waste).
- Implement and oversee EHS regulatory requirements; develop and maintain EHS systems, processes and records; develop EHS training to ensure compliance; conduct audits, risk assessments and accident/incident investigations; manage worksite IH process.
- Must have at least 5 years of industrial safety and environmental experience within general manufacturing operations.
- 4 years of diverse plant level EHS leadership experience (safety emphasis)
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Ability to drive EHS management systems and programs
Posted October 2, 2017
Health, Safety & Security Coordinator
NEW Water, the brand of Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District, Green Bay, WI
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides overall development, implementation, and management of the NEW Water Health, Safety, and Security programs.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to management in the development and implementation of safety, security, and occupational health plans and programs designed to meet NEW Water objectives.
- Coordinates, conducts, documents employee training related to safety, security, and occupational health policies and practices.
- Represents NEW Water in the community with respect to emergency response.
- Assigned as the standing chairperson of the Safety Committee and is a standing member of the Wellness Committee.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety, Industrial Safety, Emergency Management, Industrial Hygiene, or related field.
- Minimum of four years of experience in occupational health, safety and security program administration work, principles and practices of occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation, and industrial hygiene practices.
- Knowledge of federal and state safety and health regulations. Knowledge of computer equipment and related safety and training software packages.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience will also be considered.
How to Apply
Visit www.newwater.us to apply and view the complete position description, salary and benefits information.
Deadline to Apply is October 31, 2017
TO POST AN OPENING
Please email job overview, in word format, to Barb Deans. Your posting will remain on our site for 6-8 weeks, unless a specific deadline is included. If you have questions, please contact the Wisconsin Safety Council at 608.661.6940. This service is free.
Please include the following:
- Job Title
- How to Apply
Join our LinkedIn Group and post your position there as well!