Member Job Openings
To Submit a Job Opening – See the bottom of this page
Posted: October 9, 2017
Plant Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
1 hour north of Chippewa Falls
Recruiter LS Doll & Associates
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will provide EHS leadership, guidance and technical support for a (100) employee, non-union plant, directly supervise a (2) person department (Safety Technician and Environmental Technician) and report into a Plant Manager.
- Technical skill set must include hands-on approach to EHS, training and employee development, auditing, environmental compliance (all media – air, water and waste).
- Implement and oversee EHS regulatory requirements; develop and maintain EHS systems, processes and records; develop EHS training to ensure compliance; conduct audits, risk assessments and accident/incident investigations; manage worksite IH process.
- Must have at least 5 years of industrial safety and environmental experience within general manufacturing operations.
- 4 years of diverse plant level EHS leadership experience (safety emphasis)
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Ability to drive EHS management systems and programs
TO POST AN OPENING
Please email job overview, in word format, to Barb Deans. Your posting will remain on our site for 6-8 weeks, unless a specific deadline is included. If you have questions, please contact the Wisconsin Safety Council at 608.661.6940. This service is free.
Please include the following:
- Job Title
- How to Apply
Join our LinkedIn Group and post your position there as well!