Free Resource to Fill Your Jobs with Unemployed National Guard Members
Looking for great employees? The nonprofit American Jobs for America’s Heroes campaign has a new five-minute video on how you can post jobs for unemployed National Guard members at no cost to you or applicants.
The video features General Marianne Watson, Director, Manpower and Personnel at the National Guard Bureau and others. Your job posting is provided to hundreds of state National Guard employment counselors who work one-on-one with unemployed Guard members to match them with jobs. This is a huge resource for employers looking for skilled, experienced and reliable employees.
Post your job opening for free – and help a National Guard member!
Most companies do not realize they can access unemployed but highly trained and experienced National Guard members easily and at no cost.
We can help your company find the employees you need for free, by putting your posting in front of National Guard members.
American Jobs for America’s Heroes is a nonprofit campaign alliance with the National Guard to help unemployed National Guard members, veterans and spouses find skilled jobs in the private sector.
• By posting jobs at no charge on the National Guard Employment Network portal, you have access at no charge to more than 60,000 unemployed National Guard members all over the U.S.
• Job postings are actively matched with qualified National Guard members and other veterans by trained employment counselors who work with your company.
• This service to your company continues throughout the year at no cost.
To get started, you need to register HERE.
Get Started Today
1. Visit American Jobs for American Heroes to learn more about the free job posting program.
2. Register with American Jobs for American Heroes – it takes only a few minutes, and
3. You’ll receive a call within two days from your AJAH coordinator who will answer questions and upload your job postings for you.
Stacy Bayton, Executive Director, CASY and MSCCN*
*Corporate America Supports You (CASY) and Military Spouse Corporate Career Network (MSCCN) provide free comprehensive employment services to National Guard members, spouses, caregivers of war wounded and veterans from all branches of military service. CASY and MSCCN, both founded in 2004, are nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations supported only by private donations, not government funding.