Business Friend of the Environment Award
The Business Friend of the Environment Awards highlight what Wisconsin companies are doing in the areas of sustainability, innovative technology and environmental stewardship. The goal of this awards program is to demonstrate to state policymakers, businesses and the public that sound environmental practices are good for Wisconsin and its business environment.
WMC is no longer accepting applications for the 26th Annual Business Friend of the Environment Awards, honoring companies that have made significant improvements in the areas of sustainability, environmental innovation and environmental stewardship.
The awards will be presented at the annual WMC Environmental Policy and Awards Conference at the Milwaukee Marriott West in Waukesha on Thursday, May 21, 2015. Winners are selected by an independent panel of judges representing industry, the Department of Natural Resources, the University of Wisconsin and environmental groups.
- New Glarus Brewing Company, New Glarus | Winner Profile
- Milk Source, LLC, Kaukauna | Winner Profile
- Expera Specialty Solutions, Kaukauna | Winner Profile
- Badger Alloys, Milwaukee | Winner Profile
- Inpro, Muskego | Winner Profile
- Madison Gas & Electric, Madison | Winner Profile
- Badger Mining Corporation, Berlin | Winner Profile
- BRP US Inc. / Evinrude, Sturtevant | Winner Profile
- Mercury Marine, Fond du Lac | Winner Profile