Business Friend of the Environment Award
The Business Friend of the Environment Awards highlight what Wisconsin companies are doing in the areas of pollution prevention, innovative technology and environmental stewardship. The goal of this awards program is to demonstrate to state policymakers, businesses and the public that sound environmental practices are good for Wisconsin and its business environment.
Wanted: Environmental Success Stories
WMC is accepting nominations for the 26th Annual Business Friend of the Environment Awards, honoring companies that have made significant improvements in the areas of sustainability, environmental innovation and environmental stewardship.
The awards will be presented at the annual WMC Environmental Policy and Awards Conference at the Milwaukee Marriott West in Waukesha on Thursday, May 21, 2015. These awards will be publicized statewide and locally. If you feel your company, or a company you may have worked with, strove for environmental excellence in 2014, recognize it by submitting a nomination. Self-nominations are encouraged and detailed nomination applications are greatly appreciated. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges representing industry, the Department of Natural Resources, the University of Wisconsin, and environmental groups.
For further information, please contact Eric Bott or 608.258.3400. Click here for a printable BFOE 2015 nomination form or contact Karen Mahlkuch or 608.661.6938. Submit the nomination form by Friday, March 20, 2015.
- New Glarus Brewing Company, New Glarus | Winner Profile
- Milk Source, LLC, Kaukauna | Winner Profile
- Expera Specialty Solutions, Kaukauna | Winner Profile
- Badger Alloys, Milwaukee | Winner Profile
- Inpro, Muskego | Winner Profile
- Madison Gas & Electric, Madison | Winner Profile
- Badger Mining Corporation, Berlin | Winner Profile
- BRP US Inc. / Evinrude, Sturtevant | Winner Profile
- Mercury Marine, Fond du Lac | Winner Profile