Dental Insurance providing cost-management features, with or without employer contributions, underwritten by Delta Dental of Wisconsin.
WMC and Delta Dental of Wisconsin have formed a partnership that gives WMC members access to Delta Dental’s industry-leading dental plans. Most plans can be 100% employer-paid, a shared cost between the employer and employees or 100% employee-paid.
All Delta Dental plans include:
- Exclusive Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier networks
- Hassle-free administration and world class customer service
- Cost-management features that deliver measurable savings
- Auditing of dentists’ fees and practice patterns
- A customized claims processing system that pays claims quickly and accurately, saving time and money
- An emphasis on preventive care and wellness
- Ability to choose any provider
Delta Dental offers several popular dental plans*:
Delta Dental Small-Group Dental (2-49 Enrolled)
Choose from Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Choice, Enhanced, Savings, Passive, and UltraSavings plans. Plans can be customized with a variety of benefit options for even better coverage.
Delta Dental Large-Group Dental (50+ Enrolled)
Delta Dental can duplicate virtually any plan design, with any level of employer contribution, on a fully insured or administrative-services-only (ASO) basis.
*Subject to Delta Dental Underwriting Guidelines
Madison Office: 877.577.7449
Milwaukee Office: 888.456.2711
Stevens Point (Home Office): 800.236.3713
WMC Employee Benefits Department
800.236.5414 or locally 608.258.3400