MADISON – Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) held its Annual Board Meeting last week and appointed eight new members to serve on its Board of Directors. In addition, current Board member Barbara Nick, President and CEO of Dairyland Power Cooperative, was newly elected Secretary. WMC – the state chamber of commerce, manufacturers’ association and safety council – has a 53-member Board of Directors.
“We are beyond thrilled to welcome the newly appointed board members,” said WMC President & CEO Kurt R. Bauer. “WMC accomplished a tremendous amount of public policy goals in 2018, and we hope to accomplish even more during the new legislative session.”
Teel Plastics, Inc. Chairman & CEO Jay L. Smith will continue to serve as Chairman of the WMC Board of Directors in 2019. Stephen D. Loehr, Vice President, Kwik Trip, Inc. continues to serve his two year term as Vice Chairman. Additionally, Gina A. Peter, Executive Vice President – Commercial Division Executive, Wells Fargo Bank, was re-elected Treasurer.
Newly elected members are:
- Natalie E. Bell – Aladdin Engineering & Mfg. Inc./Aladco, LLC, Waukesha
- David A. Krutz – Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Milwaukee
- Richard A. Marshall – Linetec, Wausau
- Tim Michels – Michels Corporation, Brownsville
- Andrew Platz – Mead & Hunt, Inc., Middleton
- Joseph S. Poehling – First Supply LLC, La Crosse
- Robert P. Wahlin – Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Stoughton
- Louis E. Wysocki – Wysocki Family of Companies, Bancroft
For more information, contact:
Nick Novak, 608.258.3400