Wisconsin Business Voice
Wisconsin Business Voice is Wisconsin’s only statewide business-focused publication. Designed to help you do business better, this quarterly magazine now reaches more than 18,000 business leaders and chambers of commerce across the Badger State.
In this edition:
- Selling Wisconsin
A Comprehensive Look at Wisconsin’s Place in the World and Why it Pays to Make Things in the Badger State
- Tech Colleges Necessary for Worker Pipeline
- “Dark Store” Legislation = Business Property Tax Hikes
- Wisconsin Economy: Best in 15 Years
An Analysis by the State’s Chief Economist
- Business Leaders’ Top Concern is Finding Workers
- Tax Credit Boosts Employment Growth
UW-Madison Study on the Manufacturing & Agricultural Tax Credit
View the Wisconsin Business Voice Media Kit to advertise in this quarterly publication.
Contact Nick Novak, 608.258.3400, for advertising information and content submission.