Wisconsin Business Voice
Wisconsin Business Voice is Wisconsin’s only statewide business-focused publication. Designed to help you do business better, this quarterly magazine now reaches more than 18,000 business leaders and chambers of commerce across the Badger State.
In this edition:
- Destination Wisconsin (Cover Story)
Business leaders coming to Wisconsin have discovered our “Midwest Jewel” is the perfect place to work and raise a family.
- Federal Policy Changes Should Spark Stronger Growth
- Business Startups, Workforce Among Topics Discussed at Future Wisconsin Summit
WMC, the UW System, Wisconsin’s Technical Colleges, Dept. of Public Instruction and other partners discuss the state’s future.
- Wisconsin Safety & Health Conference to Celebrate its 75th Anniversary
- WMC Names the Coolest Thing in Wisconsin
Was it motorcycles, sausage or Naval ships?
- Time to Double Down on Bold Reforms
View the Wisconsin Business Voice Media Kit to advertise in this quarterly publication.
Contact Nick Novak, 608.258.3400, for advertising information and content submission.