Wisconsin Business Voice
Wisconsin Business Voice is the flagship publication of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce. Designed to help you do business better, this quarterly magazine reaches more than 4,500 business leaders and chambers of commerce.
In this edition:
- The case for workplace freedom
- How will Wisconsin fund road repairs?
- The Future Wisconsin Project’s first economic summit
- Why the national debt issue isn’t at the forefront
- Looking ahead in the legislature with Sen. Fitzgerald (R-Juneau), Sen. Shilling (D-La Crosse), Rep. Barca (D-Kenosha) and Speaker Vos (R-Burlington)
- Where Wisconsin exports
January Edition Digital Extras
Wisconsin Business Voice columnists break down their latest stories with Editor Katy Pettersen.
Advertise in Wisconsin Business Voice
View the Wisconsin Business Voice Media Kit to advertise in this quarterly publication.
Contact Katy Pettersen, 608.661.6916, for advertising information and content submission.