Wisconsin Business Voice
Wisconsin Business Voice is Wisconsin’s only statewide business-focused publication. Designed to help you do business better, this quarterly magazine now reaches more than 17,000 business leaders and chambers of commerce across the Badger State.
In this edition:
- Filling the Talent Gap (cover story)
- Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin
Nominations are in, now vote between Brats, Bikes, and Boats!
- Business People Must Be Politically Engaged
WMC CEO Kurt Bauer discusses over-regulation and the effect on Wisconsin businesses
- Election Season – How the 2016 Presidential Election could Impact Wisconsin’s Economy (lead story)
- Protecting our Aging Workforce
WSC Direct Janie Ritter discusses the increase in older workers and how to safely deal with the potential issues
View the Wisconsin Business Voice Media Kit to advertise in this quarterly publication.
Contact Katy Pettersen, 608.661.6916, for advertising information and content submission.