Wisconsin Business Voice
Wisconsin Business Voice is Wisconsin’s only statewide business-focused publication. Designed to help you do business better, this quarterly magazine now reaches more than 18,000 business leaders and chambers of commerce across the Badger State.
In this edition:
- Wisconsin is Open for Workers
Attracting Talent in a Tight Labor Market
- Competitiveness is Not a Complicated Formula
- Worker’s Compensation: Time for a Fee Schedule
- It’s Time for an America First Tax Overhaul
Wisconsin Business Voice Exclusive from President Trump’s Administration
- Foxconn: What it Means for Wisconsin
An Interview with WEDC Sec. Mark Hogan & DOA Sec. Scott Neitzel
- Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin
Contact Nick Novak, 608.661.6916, for advertising information and content submission.