Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
501 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
Individuals are encouraged to participate via teleconference for all or part of the meeting. Contact Jason Culotta to participate.
9 a.m. Call to Order
Introductions – Jason Culotta, Director of Tax & Transportation Policy
Wisconsin’s State Freight Plan – What is it & Seeking Industry Input
- Featuring special guests: Donna Brown Martin, WisDOTBureau of Planning and Economic Development Bureau Director & Jennifer Sarnecki, WisDOT Statewide Planning Chief
- OSOW Corridor to Port of Milwaukee
- Review of January 11 discussion
- Freight Rail Preservation Program Grant Awards
- January 4 announcement allocating $31 million in grants & loans
- Wisconsin Central Group Update
- Counsel’s Report – John Duncan Varda, DeWitt Ross & Stevens
- WMC Staff Report