DATES & LOCATIONS
The 2014 MSHA training has already taken place. Please check back soon for 2015 dates.
If you would like us to provide onsite training for this course or any other course, please contact WSC at 800.236.3400.
This one-day course will help you fulfill your 8-hour MSHA refresher requirement, and satisfy your OSHA requirements
- Fulfill your 8hr MSHA refresher requirement
- Satisfy your OSHA refresher requirement
- Top MSHA/OSHA violations and penalties
- Site inspections: what to look for
- Fatality reviews
- Best methods for accident prevention
- Tips on handling inspections
- Refine your safety culture and hazard recognition skills
- CPR/First Aid refresher
- Up-to-date safety and health topics
- Mobile equipment safety/pre-operation inspections
- DOT and fleet safety updates
Dave Anderson, President, Anderson 360 Solutions.
Registration: 7:00 – 7:30 am
Course: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (with lunch)
Price: $80.00 (lunch included)
$70.00 per person if sending 3 or more individuals; registrations must be sent in at the same time to qualify for the discount.
Course materials included.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .80 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be mailed. Pre-registration is required.
Training program discount
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!
Contact Information, Forms and Logistics
Mail: Wisconsin Safety Council, PO Box 352, Madison, WI 53701-0352
Directions/lodging to training facilities
Training registration form
Cancellation and substitution policy