The Supervisors’ Safety Development Program (SSDP) trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. A key feature of the program requires participants to demonstrate they have acquired the knowledge and skills from training and are prepared to implement them in the workplace.
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
Who Should Attend
New supervisors and managers
Experienced supervisors and managers seeking refresher training or additional education
Chevon Cook, Safety Manager, Wisconsin Safety Council
Regular Price: $650
Discounted Member: $550
Course materials included.
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 1.8 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be emailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!