Making the most out of the time you have for safety meetings is essential. This program will give you ideas on how to conduct efficient and effective safety training programs. How do you conduct a safety training program that motivates employees to work safely? This program provides tips on planning and conducting effective training programs. Effective communication of safety and health requirements is an important aspect of any safety program. Unfortunately, many individuals responsible for communicating this message have never had formal training on how to do so effectively. This course will provide attendees with the necessary tools to communicate the “safety message” in a clear, concise and effective manner. Whether you’re coordinating training development, purchasing materials from vendors, contracting with trainers, or conducting training yourself — you’ll find this course valuable.
This program focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-led/classroom training, you’ll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues. This program is a challenging and interactive learning experience.
Part of the Supervisor Safety Certificate
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- Why hold safety meetings/programs
- Types of safety meetings/programs
- Preparing for the program
- Conducting the program
- Meeting follow-up
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies
- Discuss direct and indirect training costs
- How do you conduct a safety meeting that motivates employees to work safely?
- This program provides tips on planning and conducting effective meetings
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professionals
- Improve the safety performance of your workforce
- Make educated decisions about the safety and health training needs of your workforce — needs analysis, performance objectives, instructional strategy and methods, content, media, delivery, evaluation, and costs
Who Should Attend
If you are a manager, supervisor, human resource representative, or employee who is responsible for the planning, development and/or delivery of safety and health training programs, attend this program.
Why You Should Attend
This workshop is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and conduct effective safety meetings. Obtain the critical information you need to improve worker safety, stay in complete compliance and create an even safer working environment.
Bill Koepnick, President, Professional Training Services, Inc.
Regular Price: $385
Discounted Member: $285
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Supervisor Safety Certificate Components
Earn the Supervisor Safety Certificate by completing the following programs within 3 years.
- Incident Investigation: A Root Cause Analysis
- Safety Communication & Training Techniques
- Safety & Health Fundamentals for Supervisors
Registration confirmations will be mailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!