This information-packed course is designed for small business owners or managers who need to know the basics of OSHA compliance and establishing a workplace safety program. This course addresses key elements of building a safety program and moving towards compliance with applicable Federal OSHA safety standards.
- All about OSHA; their powers and their duties
- OSHA Recordkeeping & Reporting Requirements: What records you must maintain and when must you notify OSHA.
- Details on the most frequently cited standards:
- Machine Safeguarding
- Hazard Communication
- Electrical Safety
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Personal Protective Equipment
- OSHA’s Safety & Health Management Guidelines:
- Management commitment
- Worksite analysis
- Hazard prevention and control
- Safety training
- Getting Started & Getting Help:
- Available resources and tools
- Developing and implementing programs
- Staffing up and maintaining
- Continuous improvement
Who Should Attend
A must for all small business safety professionals, owners, and safety committee team members.
Regular Price: $400
Discounted Member: $300
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be mailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!