This one-day course will help you fulfill your 8-hour MSHA refresher requirement, and satisfy your OSHA requirements.
- Fulfill your 8hr MSHA refresher requirement
- Satisfy your OSHA refresher requirement
- Top MSHA/OSHA violations and penalties
- Site inspections: what to look for
- Fatality reviews
- Best methods for accident prevention
- Tips on handling inspections
- Refine your safety culture and hazard recognition skills
- CPR/First Aid refresher
- Up-to-date safety and health topics
- Mobile equipment safety/pre-operation inspections
- DOT and fleet safety updates
Dave Anderson, President, Anderson 360 Solutions
Regular Price $100/person
Discounted Price $90/person if sending 3 or more individuals; registrations must be sent in at the same time to qualify for the discount.
Course materials included.
Registration: 7:00 – 7:30 am
Course: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (lunch included)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .80 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be emailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!