Natural and man-made disasters – no matter where you live – can strike at any time, so it’s important to have a planned response when you’re at work, on vacation or on the road.
The Emergency Preparedness Program will help companies develop an emergency response plan under many circumstances.
- Best practices for keeping employees safe during weather and natural disasters
- Workplace violence emergency procedures (including active shooter)
- How to develop a communication plan before, during, and after the event
Did you know ….
- Extreme heat kills more people than hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and lightning combined
- Nationally, 27% of employees have suffered abusive conduct at work, another 21% have witnessed it and 72% are aware that workplace bullying happens
- More than 23,000 significant injuries are due to assault at work. More than 70% of these assaults were in healthcare and social service settings
Course 8:00-12:00 (lunch not included)
Regular Price: $125
Discounted Member: $100
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .40 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be Emailed. Pre-registration is required.