Natural and man-made disasters – no matter where you live – can strike at any time, so it’s important to have a planned response when you’re at work, on vacation or on the road.
The Emergency Preparedness Workshop will give you the tools you need to build your own Emergency Response Plan. We will work through case studies and other activities to highlight the important elements of a response plan as well as ways to implement the plan in your company.
During the Business Continuity portion of this course, students will learn the basic requirements for a Business Continuity plan to help their companies recover from a business interruption. The course will cover how to perform a Business Impact Assessment and how to build recovery plans for various emergency situations.
- Best practices for keeping employees safe during weather and natural disasters
- Workplace violence emergency procedures (including active shooter)
- How to develop a communication plan before, during, and after the event
- Business Continuity Plans
- How to develop or update your Emergency Response Plan
Did you know ….
- Extreme heat kills more people than hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and lightning combined
- Nationally, 27% of employees have suffered abusive conduct at work, another 21% have witnessed it and 72% are aware that workplace bullying happens
- More than 23,000 significant injuries are due to assault at work. More than 70% of these assaults were in healthcare and social service settings
Course 8:30-4:30 each day
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own (Check out the great restaurants in downtown Madison).WSC training center will include i-Pads for you to place your luncheon order.
Regular Price: $600
Discounted Member: $500
Course materials included.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn 1.4 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be Emailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!