Part of NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate Program:
Many safety committees simply become a list generator for the maintenance department. Though important, their potential is much greater if they have defined objectives and action strategies in place. Participants will learn how to form effective safety committees, how to revitalize current committees and how to get the most out of their members. This seminar will give you the expertise needed to make your safety committee a success.
- How to form an effective safety committee
- The barriers committees encounter and how to overcome them
- Safety committee duties and responsibilities
- How to get people involved
- How to motivate workers getting started
- How to revitalize current committees
- How to get the best results
- How to establish and achieve committee goals
- Obtaining data and how to use it effectively
- Review of accident trends
- How to support a strong working relationship between management and employees
Who Should Attend
A must for all safety professionals, human resource representatives and safety committee team members.
Chevon Cook, Safety Manager, Wisconsin Safety Council.
Regular Price: $450
Discounted Member: $350
Course materials included.
12:00-1:00 Lunch on your own (Check out the great restaurants in downtown Madison). WSC training center will include i-Pads for you to place your luncheon order.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .65 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be emailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!