An Effective CS program is one of the most important steps to ensure the safety of all employees.
Revamp your training now with our Train-The-Trainer workshop, and help reduce your employees’ risk of accidents!
This full-day Confined Space Train the Trainer course is designed to teach the participant how to teach and develop their own confined space training program for his/her place of employment. It teaches skills and offers an in-depth review of regulations from 29 CFR 1910.146 Subpart J – Permit Required Confined Spaces.
Entering permit-required confined spaces poses risks to your employees’ safety, including toxic environments, engulfment hazards, dangerous moving parts, electrical hazards, pressure dangers, and more.
Help make sure your employees understand these risks and learn important safety measures with this Train-the-Trainer Course
This program helps you comply with OSHA’s confined spaces training requirements. It provides an important training foundation for authorized entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, and rescue services and emergency personnel – anyone with the potential to encounter a permit space.
We are offering a half-day course the day after on Lockout/Tagout, Train-the-Trainer.
Bob Emmerich, President, Safe Con, LLC
Registration: 8:00 – 8:30 am
Course: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (lunch included)
Discounted Member Price:
- Full kit @ $430
- Add’l attendee same company (no kit) @ $200
- Full kit @ $475
- Add’l attendee same company (no kit) @ $225
Full Course Fee Includes:
J.J. Keller’s Confined Spaces: Dangerous Places Training Package. Get both the training and the program for just the cost of the program!
Note —additional employees from the same company can attend but will not receive J.J. Keller’s Confined Spaces: Dangerous Places Training Program (will receive a leaders guide and workbook only)
The following training packaged is included in the full course registration fee:
JJ Keller’s Confined Spaces: Dangerous Places – DVD Training
- (1) Closed-captioned video – Available on DVD (with extra bonus features) the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels. The training video’s unique “risk control” approach draws employees into a compelling risk scenario, a dramatic enactment that helps improve attention and retention. Also available in Spanish.
- (1) Instructor’s Guide – Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session. Please note: It is the employer’s responsibility to certify that employees have completed permit space training that corresponds to the job duties they are expected to perform. Training certification must include: employee’s name, signature or initials of trainer, and date(s) of training.
- (11) Employee Handbooks – Provides a portable reference to be used during and after training. Includes perforated employee receipt and a quiz to check employees’ understanding of the material.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM – CD offers info and tools to make your job easier and help improve compliance. Materials can be used as-is, customized, or imported into PowerPoint® presentations. Includes rescue services evaluation guide; quick-access employee info card; confined space entry permit examples and pre-entry checklist (for use as classroom visual aids); quizzes; answer keys; posters; clip art; training log; and content for audiovisual presentations or handouts.
- The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5. (CD-ROM not sold separately.)
- (1) Awareness Poster – Colorful poster highlights the topic and provides visible reminders long after training is complete.
- (1) Wallet Card Sheet– Provides quick, simple proof that training has been completed. Includes one wallet card sheet, perforated to provide 10 cards.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Attend this course and earn .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council.
Registration confirmations will be mailed. Pre-registration is required.
Membership – Join our network of committed organizations today!
Consulting & customized training services – Customize this, or any program for delivery at your facility. Call today for a quote!