Dental Insurance providing cost-management features, with or without employer contributions, underwritten by Delta Dental of Wisconsin.
WMC and Delta Dental of Wisconsin have formed a partnership that gives WMC members access to Delta Dental's industry-leading dental plans. Most plans can be 100% employer-paid, a shared cost between the employer and employees, or 100% employee-paid.
All Delta Dental plans include:
- Extensive dentist networks
- Hassle-free administration and world class customer service
- Cost-management features that deliver measurable savings
- Auditing of dentists' fees and practice patterns
- A customized claims processing system that pays claims quickly and accurately, saving time and money
- An emphasis on preventive care
Delta Dental offers several popular plans*:
- Delta Dental small-group plans – The plans of choice for groups of 2-49 enrolled. Employer-paid and voluntary options are available. Every Delta Dental small-group plan offers subscribers complete freedom of choice to see any dentist they wish, along with Delta's unique dentist networks that save money and hassles for subscribers and employers.
- Delta Dental Premier - Traditional fee-for-service plans for groups of 50 or more, available fully-insured or self-funded.
- Delta Dental PPO - Preferred provider organization (PPO) plans for groups of 50 or more, available fully-insured or self-funded.
* Subject to Delta Dental Underwriting Guidelines
Madison Office: (877) 577-7449
Milwaukee Office: (888) 456-2711
Stevens Point (Home Office): (800) 236-3713
WMC Employee Benefits Department
(800) 236-5414 or locally at (608) 258-3400